2. Embark on an adventure doomed romance - This was suggested by some friends. It seems that many women and some men are very concerned when you know that a relationship will end as they lose weight. Of course, I also saw women and men begin to eat like crazy after the relationship has ended, then it could be a double edged sword. Beware!
3. A contract with a terminal illness - diseases always cause weight loss, and usually lots of it.
4. Become addicted to opiates, amphetamines, etc. - I do not say it unless your name is Charlie Sheen or Robert Downey, Jr.
5. Food poisoning - I suffered from food poisoning at least 12-15 times (I made many trips). Every time I think I lost an average of 10 + pounds. I can vouch for it.
6. Substitutes Candy laxatives - I do a lot of origin, which means that you lose weight. It can also be a fun party trick!
7. Burn more calories than you consume! - LOL! Just kidding. We all know that does not work! Furthermore, it should work