Ways To Lose Weight, It Really Works

1. Travel in a remote desert, with no preparation (no cards, food, housing, etc.) - You'll be sure to get out of it to have lost weight, so if you come out alive!

2. Embark on an adventure doomed romance - This was suggested by some friends. It seems that many women and some men are very concerned when you know that a relationship will end as they lose weight. Of course, I also saw women and men begin to eat like crazy after the relationship has ended, then it could be a double edged sword. Beware!

3. A contract with a terminal illness - diseases always cause weight loss, and usually lots of it.

4. Become addicted to opiates, amphetamines, etc. - I do not say it unless your name is Charlie Sheen or Robert Downey, Jr.

5. Food poisoning - I suffered from food poisoning at least 12-15 times (I made many trips). Every time I think I lost an average of 10 + pounds. I can vouch for it.

6. Substitutes Candy laxatives - I do a lot of origin, which means that you lose weight. It can also be a fun party trick!

7. Burn more calories than you consume! - LOL! Just kidding. We all know that does not work! Furthermore, it should work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Exercises For Women

Lose Weight

How To Lose Belly Fat

Lose Weight Fast Secret

instant weight loss

Weight Loss Before And After

Weight Loss Men

Recent Posts

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Popular Posts